Sign In | Join Free | My
Guangzhou Zengcheng Boyang Hardware Factory
Guangzhou Zengcheng Boyang Hardware Factory Customer first ! Quality first ! Service first ! Developing together and achieving win-win is the goal of our pursuit !!
Home > Metal Teeth Zipper >

Automatic High End Metal Teeth Zipper Semi Slide Delicate Ykk Teeth Brown / Black Tape

Guangzhou Zengcheng Boyang Hardware Factory
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Guangzhou Zengcheng Boyang Hardware Factory
City: Guangzhou
Province/State: Guangdong
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-20-82974755
Contact Person:
Miss Alice

Automatic High End Metal Teeth Zipper Semi Slide Delicate Ykk Teeth Brown / Black Tape

Brand Name : LaLaDui
Model Number : LLD203
Certification : SGS
Place of Origin : Guangzhou , China
MOQ : 100pcs
Price : Be Negotiated
Payment Terms : T/T , L/C , D/A , D/P , Western Union , MoneyGram
Supply Ability : 50000pcs within 25days
Delivery Time : Will be ready within one week
Packaging Details : 50 or 100 pieces in one plastic bag, 2500 pieces in one box , or as request
Size : 5yg
Length : customized to any length
Teeth : Delicate ykk teeth / normal teeth
Tape color : brown / black
Use : Jeans / pants / hoodies / garments
slider : 5# Yg slider / auto-lock slider
Top stop : 2 top stops or customized to single
bottom stop : H type
material : Brass metal teeth and slider and polyester tape
brass type : H65 brass
Contact Now

Semi Slider 5yg Ykk Delicate Bone Teeth Automatic High End Metal Zipper

Constitutezipper teeth chain / sliders / double top stop / H type bottom stop / polyester tape
Functionuse for jeans, jackets , garments , uniform , lady shoes , bags , hat , cap , and so on
DetailsTeeth color and size and length , and tape color and logo all can be customized
QualitySGS TEST , eco-friendly , nickel free
Samplesfree zipper samples , express fee need prepaid
Materialbrass teeth , brass yg slider , alloy auto lock slider , polyester or cotton tape

be eco-friendly , both the raw materials and the making processing

metal zipper we made can pass SGS test and needle detection

FactoryGuanngzhou Zengcheng Boyang Hardware Factory

The processing for order

1. inquiry - need provide details for the zipper you need , like the size / the length / the quantity / the type and so on

2. quotation - we will give the best offer for the price beacuse we are one zipper factory

3. sample confirmation - the productions will be same quality with the samples

4. 60% down payment - the 60% payment need be p[aid before productions for order raw materials , the rest 40% need paid before shipment

5. production - will be ok within 10days for order within 50000pcs

6. delivery - small order and samples will be sent by express , the big order will be sent by sea

7. quality tracking and service


Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your products ?
A: Every process of the product has been inspected , and has the inspection report

Q: Do you accept the sample order ?
A: Yes , we accept and will deliver the goods as soon as possible

Q: When can we get the product quotation ?
A: We will send you the product quotation within 24 hours after recieve your inquiry


Product Tags:

auto lock zipper


antique brass zipper

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Automatic High End Metal Teeth Zipper Semi Slide Delicate Ykk Teeth Brown / Black Tape Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Guangzhou Zengcheng Boyang Hardware Factory
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)